Grab all the details on the net worth of Khloe Kardashian; on how much she made from her fame as a Kardashian sister over the years.
Kardashians and Jenners have made quite a great deal of fortune from the tremendous fame they acquired since the inception of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' in 2007. Khloe Kardashian, a Kardashian sister, also has made a fair share of money from her part in the series over the years.
According to an article by Harper's Bazaar, Kardashian-Jenner sisters are one of the wealthiest siblings in the United States. Kylie Jenner is the richest of them all, being named 'the youngest self-made billionaire of all time' by Forbes.
She holds an estimated net worth of $1 billion. Kim Kardashian is worth $72 million, making her second wealthiest among the sisters. Khloe Kardashian comes third in line with $40 million, followed by Kris Jenner at $38 million, Kourtney Kardashian at $35 million, Kendall Jenner at $18 million, and Rob Kardashian at $10 million.
Khloe Kardashian's net worth of $40 million can be attributed mainly to her fame from being a part of the cast of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians.' According to an article by Celebrity Net Worth, the reality series follows the drama, exploits, and professional pursuits of the Kardashian family.
Khloe Kardashian currently possess an estimated net worth $40 million.
Source: Entertainment Tonight
The series is one of the most successful reality shows on television. This led to the making of other spin-offs, one of which includes 'Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami,' which documented Kourtney and Khloe's move to Florida to open one of their DASH clothing stores.
Find Out About: Ethan Suplee Net Worth — His Resume Is Nothing Short of Amazing
Khloe Kardashian is also involved in other spin-offs such as 'Khloé & Lamar' and 'Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons.' The show 'Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons' featured Khloe, Kourtney, and Scott Disick in their move to the Hamptons to open the New York DASH store along with a pop-up. The series had only one season with a total of ten episodes.
Khloe Kardashian co-owns the DASH clothing store with her sisters Kim and Kourtney. The company designs various types of clothing products, and also jewelry and swimwear.
Khloe Kardashian co-owns the DASH clothing store with her sisters Kim and Kourtney.
Khloe earns quite a good deal from her social media accounts by many product endorsement deals and advertisements. Khloe has an incredible 109 million followers on Instagram and an impressive 28 million Twitter followers. Apart from the enormous amounts of money Khloe gets paid from the product endorsements and ads, she separately gets paid between $210,000 - $360,000 per post by Instagram. Similarly, Twitter pays her around $40,000 - $50,000 per tweet.
Khloe Kardashian was named Brand Ambassador of Burst Oral Care in December 2018. Khloe and her ex-husband Lamar Odom created a unisex fragrance 'Unbreakable' in February 2011, followed by their second fragrance, 'Unbreakable Joy'. Khloe, Kim, and Kourtney also collaborated on books together, including 'Dollhouse' and 'Kardashian Konfidential,' released in November 2010.
Khloe Kardashian owns a $7.4 million worth house in Calabasas, California. According to Velvet Ropes, the house is spread across 9,214 square feet featuring six bedrooms. The mansion is surrounded by 1.3 acres full of luxury amenities. The house also comes with features like a massive wine cellar that can house up to 200 bottles, six fireplaces, a pool, a guesthouse, and two garages.
Khloe Kardashian owns a $7.4 million worth house in Calabasas, California.
The Spanish style house was previously owned by another celebrity, Justin Bieber, who bought it for one million less. The place is pretty close to the Kardashian family, so it is a suitable place for her to live right now.
- Drake Teases Kanye Unreleased Song Using Kim Kardashian's Voice on Recent Divorce
- Kim Kardashian's Unfiltered Selfie Created The Mega Buzz on Instagram
- Kim Kardashian Reveals She Used Light Therapy to Erase Wrinkles!
- Khloe Kardashian Thanks her Plastic Surgeon for 'Perfect Nose'
- Billionaire Kim Kardashian buys $6.3 Million Home!
- Kardashians win $100 million defamation lawsuit against Blac Chyna
- What does Damon Thomas, Kim Kardashian's first Husband do for a living? Learn his Net Worth
- Is Damon Thomas Married after Divorce from Kim Kardashian? Learn his Relationship History
- Kanye posts that he is concerned Pete Davidson will get Kim Kardashian hooked on Drugs
- Kourtney Kardashian Wants to Have a Baby with Travis Barker
- Kim Kardashian Makes her Relationship with Pete Davidson Instagram Official
- Pete Davidson, Kim Kardashian current Boyfriend Deletes His Instagram Account
- Kanye Challenges Kim Kardashian request to be declared legally Single
- Kim Kardashian Reveals the Reason for Divorce from Kanye
- Who is Robert Kardashian's First Wife? Detail About his Current Relationship
- Kanye West is Rumored to be Dating a 22- year-old Model After Separating from Kim Kardashian
- After Less Than a Year of Dating Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Are Engaged
- Khloe Kardashian: Ready To Host a New Game Show
- Kourtney Kardashian, 42, Having Fun With Pregnancy Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Shut Down Engagement Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Couldn't Keep Her Hands off of Boyfriend Travis Barker: Steamy New Instagram Post
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis are One of The Most Unexpected New Couples of 2021
- Khloe Kardashian Hints Her Engagement With a Flashy Diamond Ring
- Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce from Rapper Kanye West
- Khloe Kardashian Is Trying for Second Child With Partner Tristan Thompson
- Rob Kardashian Weight Loss - Grab All the Details!
- What's Khloé Kardashian's Relationship Status? Is She Giving Up on Dating?
- Khloé Kardashian Weight Loss — Whatever Happened During the Journey
- Rob Kardashian Jr. Net Worth — How Does He Collect His Fortune?
- Rob Kardashian's Relationship History — Does He Have Anyone Now?
- Rob Kardashian Weight Loss — Finally Deciding for a Permanent Solution?
Stay tuned to Idol Persona for more net worth-related content of your favorite celebrities.