Rob Kardashian Jr. Net Worth — How Does He Collect His Fortune?
The Kardashian family is probably the most widely known in the world for their controversial persona, and it is safe to say that every member of the family contributes to the madness. Kim is the most known family member, Kylie is the youngest billionaire, and Kendal is one of the most famous VS models, as the rest of the family gets to enjoy the perks.
Rob with sister Kim Kardashian
Source: The Bulletin Times
Among the Kardashians, Robert Kardashian Jr., is a seemingly low-key member compared to his sisters. But how does the 33-year-old earn money? Let's look into it.
Rob Kardashian Jr., Net Worth — The House, Car Collection & Life As a Sock Entrepreneur
According to celebrity net worth, Rob is worth $10 million, which is less compared to his sisters, but he is also the least known Kardashian.
Rob brings in most of his revenue by endorsing products such as Coca-Cola, for which he was paid (as of 2016) between $30,000 to $75,000 per post on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, as per CBC Marketplace and The Telegraph.
Rob Kardashian's old house.
Kris Jenner reportedly 'helped' Rob buy the house in February 2016. And fifteen months later, Rob Kardashian has sold his starter home for $2.44 million, according to TMZ. The 30-year-old star's home in Calabasas, California, was initially purchased for $2.285 million, which means he made a $155,00 profit through the sale.
Rob's new Mansion.
According to celebrity plus, Rob now has a $6.9 million Mansion.
You might also like: Rob Kardashian Weight Loss — Finally Deciding for a Permanent Solution?
The Kardashian brother has an amazing car collection. He has a Range Rover Vogue, Mercedes CLA class, Bentley Flying Spur, Mercedes G-wagon, Porsche Panamera and a Lamborghini Aventador. All of which cost a hefty amount of money.
Rob Kardashian in his Bentley.
Source: Hollywood Life.
Rob not only does brand promotions for cash, but he also owns his clothing brand called 'Halfway Dead,' which is all about high-end street style. The clothing line was saved by his famous sister Kim by her generous promotion.
Kim Kardashian wearing brother Rob's Halfway dead brand.
The 33-year-old has another clothing line called 'Arthur George,' which is all about socks. The brand sells a series of fashionable, comfy socks for all genders and ages. The two clothing generates a right amount of money for Rob.
Rob Kardashian's drama with Blac Chyna
The Kardashian began dating model Blac Chyna. On April 5, 2016, Kardashian and Chyna announced their engagement via Instagram after three months of dating.
The couple welcomed his daughter Dream Kardashian on November 2016, which his sisters were not so happy about since Rob didn't mention anything about his big decision to his family.
Rob and Chyna back in 2016
The most problematic thing about their relationship was that Blac Chyna was Tyga's girlfriend and even had a kid together. Tyga was dating the famous Kardashian sister Kylie Jenner which was pretty awkward.
However, the pair had a pretty rough relationship with one another. Blac Chyna's been a troublesome person for the Kardashian family; the couple reportedly broke up at the end of 2016 as Chyna was seen without her engagement ring.
Rob and Chyna's Pregnancy shoot.
Source: Mommy brown.com
The recent news says Blac Chyna "pointed a gun at [his] head and threatened to kill him," according to new court documents obtained by Page Six.
The alleged incident is said to have taken place in late 2016 at Kylie Jenner's Hidden Hills, California, residence. The former pair split in December of that year and welcomed their daughter Dream, now 3, in November 2016.
Rob and Chyna's daughter Dream Kardashian
Source: Page Six
The documents also claim, "Chyna came up behind Rob wrapped an iPhone charger tightly around his neck and started to strangle him using her full strength," that same day.
Kardashian is said to have retreated to the master bedroom and locked the door, which Chyna allegedly broke down and "proceeded to use her fists and a metal rod to strike repeatedly."
It was because of their violent relationship the pair started living separately just months after their engagement. However, Chyna presented evidence that she was never abusive towards her ex-fiancé and tried to clear her name.
Currently, Rob and Chyna are fighting for the custody of their daughter Dream. Reportedly daughter Dream got several severe first-degree burns while under the supervision of Rob Kardashian, and Blac Chyna doesn't want Rob anywhere near her daughter.
Other Kardashian-Related Contents Available
- Drake Teases Kanye Unreleased Song Using Kim Kardashian's Voice on Recent Divorce
- Kim Kardashian's Unfiltered Selfie Created The Mega Buzz on Instagram
- Kim Kardashian Reveals She Used Light Therapy to Erase Wrinkles!
- Khloe Kardashian Thanks her Plastic Surgeon for 'Perfect Nose'
- Billionaire Kim Kardashian buys $6.3 Million Home!
- Kardashians win $100 million defamation lawsuit against Blac Chyna
- What does Damon Thomas, Kim Kardashian's first Husband do for a living? Learn his Net Worth
- Is Damon Thomas Married after Divorce from Kim Kardashian? Learn his Relationship History
- Kanye posts that he is concerned Pete Davidson will get Kim Kardashian hooked on Drugs
- Kourtney Kardashian Wants to Have a Baby with Travis Barker
- Kim Kardashian Makes her Relationship with Pete Davidson Instagram Official
- Pete Davidson, Kim Kardashian current Boyfriend Deletes His Instagram Account
- Kanye Challenges Kim Kardashian request to be declared legally Single
- Kim Kardashian Reveals the Reason for Divorce from Kanye
- Who is Robert Kardashian's First Wife? Detail About his Current Relationship
- Kanye West is Rumored to be Dating a 22- year-old Model After Separating from Kim Kardashian
- After Less Than a Year of Dating Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Are Engaged
- Khloe Kardashian: Ready To Host a New Game Show
- Kourtney Kardashian, 42, Having Fun With Pregnancy Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Shut Down Engagement Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Couldn't Keep Her Hands off of Boyfriend Travis Barker: Steamy New Instagram Post
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis are One of The Most Unexpected New Couples of 2021
- Khloe Kardashian Hints Her Engagement With a Flashy Diamond Ring
- Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce from Rapper Kanye West
- Khloe Kardashian Is Trying for Second Child With Partner Tristan Thompson
- Rob Kardashian Weight Loss - Grab All the Details!
- Khloé Kardashian Net Worth — Here's Everything You Need to Know on the Kardashian Sister's Wealth
- What's Khloé Kardashian's Relationship Status? Is She Giving Up on Dating?
- Khloé Kardashian Weight Loss — Whatever Happened During the Journey
- Rob Kardashian's Relationship History — Does He Have Anyone Now?
- Rob Kardashian Weight Loss — Finally Deciding for a Permanent Solution?
Tune into Idolpersona.com for more stories on your favorite celebs.