Gather all the information on the relationship status and dating history of Rob Kardashian.
Rob Kardashian is the only member of the Kardashian/Jenner family who makes rare appearances on the reality show 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians.' And when he does appear on the family's hit series, then it is only because of a big event that makes him do so. The only son of Kris Jenner just recently made his rare appearance on KUWTK for his daughter Dream's 3rd birthday party.
Rob has been associated with several relationships over the years. But not everyone has kept track of all the previous girlfriends that Rob has dated so far. So let's get to know more about Rob Kardashian's dating history and relationship status at present.
Rob Kardashian is currently rumored to be in a relationship with 'Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta' star Tommie Lee. She appeared as a leading cast member on season 6 of the show. Before that, she was a supporting cast member in season 5 of the series.
Rob Kardashian is currently rumored to be in a relationship with 'Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta' star Tommie Lee.
Source: Daily Mail
Recently, Wendy Williams, who runs 'The Wendy Williams Show' slammed Rob Kardashian for dating Tommie Lee. She pointed out that the two aren't right for each other, and as Lee has been arrested 31 times, she questioned why he had chosen a girlfriend like that.
Wendy further went on to say that Rob needs to 'do better' in choosing the women in his life. Rob has been on a string of failed relationships, and Wendy was trying to highlight that the current one is also going to end up in failure. "Rob, why attract the same type of woman every time?" she said.
The only Kardashian son has been involved in relationships with many prominent personalities of the television industry. Below we discuss some of his significant relationships in detail.
Rob Kardashian dated the former member of girl groups such as '3LW' and the 'Cheetah Girls', Adrienne Bailon, from 2007 to 2009. She appeared on the series 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' during the time period they were dating. The two-year relationship, however short it may be, was one of the fan favorites on the show. But the fans were disappointed as the relationship ended in 2009.
Rob Kardashian dated Adrienne Bailon from 2007 to 2009.
Source: US Weekly
The cause of the end of the relationship was that Bailon found out that Rob had cheated on her. Bailon's self-esteem had pretty much been hit by the event as she once revealed in 2015. In an interview with The Real, she expressed her feelings:
I will say this, I think anyone who has been in a relationship where they've been cheated on or hurt, it affects you. It affected me so much that I made it a conscious decision not to do that to the next person because when you experience the kind of hurt that being cheated on will make you question yourself.
Adrienne Clears Up the Rob Kardashian Rumor
Adrienne, since then, has avoided dating reality television stars. Currently, she is a married woman. She married a musician Israel Houghton in Paris on November 11, 2016.
After months of public gossiping of the relationship between Rob Kardashian and Rita Ora, Rob revealed in October 2012 that they were dating on his Twitter account. But the relationship was the shortest of all the those Rob's been involved in, as it ended in December 2012.
Rob and Rita were also in a relationship.
Source: Daily Mail
At the time when it ended, Rob went to Twitter to pour his grief of heartbreak and accused Rita Ora of cheating on him 'with 20 dudes.' As an article by Mirror mentioned, Rita was not happy with the accusations as she hit back, saying that she never thought it was a relationship.
I never thought it was actually a relationship, in all honesty. I never mentally defined it as 'boyfriend, girlfriend'. When I split up with him, I said, 'It's because I'm never there, I don't know how to do it.' That's all I said, then ... the rest happened. He obviously felt that creating myths was the way forward.
Rob, after that, took his tweets back and admitted he did all that because he was hurt. He expressed his feeling on 'Kourtney and Kim Take Miami': "I posted what I posted to keep myself from taking her back. Every time she messed up, I took her back for over a year now. I just had to do that to make her hate me."
Rob Kardashian began dating the American model and entrepreneur, Blac Chyna, in January 2016. They did not reveal it at first, but Blac posted a picture on Instagram of a mystery man kissing her on the cheek. The fans immediately found out the man was Rob, and since then, the relationship had been open.
Rob Kardashian began dating the American model and entrepreneur, Blac Chyna, in January 2016.
Source: US Weekly
The relationship had difficulty in gaining the approval of the Kardashian family. Blac Chyna had a child with another rapper named Tyga at the time who was dating Kylie Jenner at the same time. Kim Kardashian was the only family member close to Blanc, but they also gradually started to grow apart.
Rob and Blac announced their engagement on April 5, 2016, through Instagram after being together for three months. After about a month they were engaged, the couple revealed that they were expecting their first child together. In September of the same year, they confirmed that the two were having a baby girl. On November 10, 2016, Rob and Blac welcomed their daughter Dream Renée Kardashian.
Rob and Blac share a daughter Dream Renée Kardashian.
Source: E! Online
Shortly after the arrival of their daughter, Blac Chyna's Instagram account was hacked, and her private messages showed that she had cheated on Rob were revealed. She confirmed the legitimacy of the messages and even accused Rob of being the hacker.
Rob told his followers on Instagram that Blac left him, moved out of their home and took their month old daughter with her. The two announced their split on December 17, 2016, after the incident but reconciled in January 2017. The two, however, separated for good afterward, and both canceled their marriage plans after that.
On July 5, 2017, Rob Kardashian posted three explicit pictures of Blac and accused her of having a drug and alcohol problem. Five days later, on July 10, Blac Chyna received a temporary restraining order against Rob. The two later agreed to share custody of their daughter on September 15, 2017.
- Drake Teases Kanye Unreleased Song Using Kim Kardashian's Voice on Recent Divorce
- Kim Kardashian's Unfiltered Selfie Created The Mega Buzz on Instagram
- Kim Kardashian Reveals She Used Light Therapy to Erase Wrinkles!
- Khloe Kardashian Thanks her Plastic Surgeon for 'Perfect Nose'
- Billionaire Kim Kardashian buys $6.3 Million Home!
- Kardashians win $100 million defamation lawsuit against Blac Chyna
- What does Damon Thomas, Kim Kardashian's first Husband do for a living? Learn his Net Worth
- Is Damon Thomas Married after Divorce from Kim Kardashian? Learn his Relationship History
- Kanye posts that he is concerned Pete Davidson will get Kim Kardashian hooked on Drugs
- Kourtney Kardashian Wants to Have a Baby with Travis Barker
- Kim Kardashian Makes her Relationship with Pete Davidson Instagram Official
- Pete Davidson, Kim Kardashian current Boyfriend Deletes His Instagram Account
- Kanye Challenges Kim Kardashian request to be declared legally Single
- Kim Kardashian Reveals the Reason for Divorce from Kanye
- Who is Robert Kardashian's First Wife? Detail About his Current Relationship
- Kanye West is Rumored to be Dating a 22- year-old Model After Separating from Kim Kardashian
- After Less Than a Year of Dating Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Are Engaged
- Khloe Kardashian: Ready To Host a New Game Show
- Kourtney Kardashian, 42, Having Fun With Pregnancy Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Shut Down Engagement Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Couldn't Keep Her Hands off of Boyfriend Travis Barker: Steamy New Instagram Post
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis are One of The Most Unexpected New Couples of 2021
- Khloe Kardashian Hints Her Engagement With a Flashy Diamond Ring
- Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce from Rapper Kanye West
- Khloe Kardashian Is Trying for Second Child With Partner Tristan Thompson
- Rob Kardashian Weight Loss - Grab All the Details!
- Khloé Kardashian Net Worth — Here's Everything You Need to Know on the Kardashian Sister's Wealth
- What's Khloé Kardashian's Relationship Status? Is She Giving Up on Dating?
- Khloé Kardashian Weight Loss — Whatever Happened During the Journey
- Rob Kardashian Jr. Net Worth — How Does He Collect His Fortune?
- Rob Kardashian Weight Loss — Finally Deciding for a Permanent Solution?
Stay tuned to Idol Persona for more relationship-related content of your favorite celebrities.