Khloé Kardashian Weight Loss — Whatever Happened During the Journey
Grab all the information you need to know about the weight loss journey of Khloe Kardashian.
Khloe Kardashian has been busy being a mother these days, taking care of her beloved daughter True Thompson at all times. And amidst the current quarantine period, she seems to enjoy parenting to her best, as she recently shared an Instagram picture of her and True smiling wide for a selfie with the caption: 'Cheeessseeeeeeee.'
Khloe and the basketball player Tristan Thompson, who is the father of True, split in 2019 after Tristan was caught cheating on Khloe with Kylie Jenner's best friend, Jordyn Woods. And it is not the first time one of Khloe's romantic partners cheated on her. She divorced her ex husband Lamar Odom after multiple cheating claims against him. And one of the secrets to her weight loss was exactly motivated by the divorce. But how did she manage to lose such a tremendous amount of body weight, making her drastically change her appearance over the years? Let's find out.
Khloe Has Changed Her Appearance Drastically Several Times Over The Years
Over the years, Khloe Kardashian has changed her looks since the inception of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' in 2007. She now looks completely different from her appearance of then. The main part of this change is due to weight loss Khloe went through over the progression of the show in recent years.
Khloe Kardashian drastically transformed her appearance over the years.
And of course, her divorce with Odom made her subject to the change, as she later would go to coin the term "revenge body". She started a reality series with the term named 'Revenge Body with Khloé Kardashian' in 2017, which is currently on the run. The series runs on the basis of two people in each episode, getting makeover that creates 'major transformation inside and out' with the help of personal trainers and stylists.
Find Out About: Melissa McCarthy's Weight Loss Struggle She Overcame with Grace
Khloe, herself underwent a massive weight transformation in 2013 by going through a strict fitness and diet plan. The plan was initially for Khloe's mental well being, but later it turned out to be an overall weight loss process.
In an interview, she related how she started the weight loss journey:
I really needed an outlet mentally. I started working out, and the clarity I received from that was so needed, and it was so therapeutic, and as a by-product I started losing weight.
Ultimately, after some time of the routinely strict diet and intense fitness exercises, she dropped an astonishing 40 pounds. That gave her a whole new level of look.
Khloe Kardashian Had a Strict Diet Plan For Her Weight Loss
The most significant part of Khloe's weight loss success was her strict diet plan. Her diet played a vital role in the process of shedding weight, limiting her eating habits to healthier food products only.
Khloe Kardashian underwent a strict diet and fitness plan.
Source: Celebrity Health & Fitness
Khloe altogether avoided dairy products from her eating regimen. Besides, she cut out juice, fruit, and fizzy drinks in order to reduce her sugar intake. And largely limiting the amount of carbohydrates in her diet also played a main role in her weight loss.
Khloe also became careful not to drink more than two alcoholic beverages on nights out. She, however, allowed herself one cheat meal once a week.
Also See: Rob Kardashian Weight Loss — Finally Deciding for a Permanent Solution?
And for the fitness, she trained with the personal trainer Gunnar Peterson, who also teaches her sister Kim, Sofia Vergara, and Jennifer Lopez.
In an interview with US Weekly, she had this to say about her workout routine these days:
I'm still active, I still work out, but I'm not like 'I have to lose 50 pounds in two months' or whatever those expectations are. It's very normal to lose weight at a slow process. For me, that's how I lost all my weight before and how it stayed off. I used to fluctuate weight because I would try all these diet fads and then I would gain the weight right back. I would always yo-yo. When I lost my weight and kept it off, it's when I lost it slowly. I know that expression 'the turtle wins the race,' 'cause now I know, OK, let me lose it in a healthy way' so I keep it off, 'cause the last thing I want to do is yo-yo again in my life.
Khloe returned to her grueling fitness regime, three months after she gave birth to her daughter True. She lost 33 pounds of body weight after the intense workout routine.
Other Kardashian-Related Contents Available
- Drake Teases Kanye Unreleased Song Using Kim Kardashian's Voice on Recent Divorce
- Kim Kardashian's Unfiltered Selfie Created The Mega Buzz on Instagram
- Kim Kardashian Reveals She Used Light Therapy to Erase Wrinkles!
- Khloe Kardashian Thanks her Plastic Surgeon for 'Perfect Nose'
- Billionaire Kim Kardashian buys $6.3 Million Home!
- Kardashians win $100 million defamation lawsuit against Blac Chyna
- What does Damon Thomas, Kim Kardashian's first Husband do for a living? Learn his Net Worth
- Is Damon Thomas Married after Divorce from Kim Kardashian? Learn his Relationship History
- Kanye posts that he is concerned Pete Davidson will get Kim Kardashian hooked on Drugs
- Kourtney Kardashian Wants to Have a Baby with Travis Barker
- Kim Kardashian Makes her Relationship with Pete Davidson Instagram Official
- Pete Davidson, Kim Kardashian current Boyfriend Deletes His Instagram Account
- Kanye Challenges Kim Kardashian request to be declared legally Single
- Kim Kardashian Reveals the Reason for Divorce from Kanye
- Who is Robert Kardashian's First Wife? Detail About his Current Relationship
- Kanye West is Rumored to be Dating a 22- year-old Model After Separating from Kim Kardashian
- After Less Than a Year of Dating Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Are Engaged
- Khloe Kardashian: Ready To Host a New Game Show
- Kourtney Kardashian, 42, Having Fun With Pregnancy Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Shut Down Engagement Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Couldn't Keep Her Hands off of Boyfriend Travis Barker: Steamy New Instagram Post
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis are One of The Most Unexpected New Couples of 2021
- Khloe Kardashian Hints Her Engagement With a Flashy Diamond Ring
- Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce from Rapper Kanye West
- Khloe Kardashian Is Trying for Second Child With Partner Tristan Thompson
- Rob Kardashian Weight Loss - Grab All the Details!
- Khloé Kardashian Net Worth — Here's Everything You Need to Know on the Kardashian Sister's Wealth
- What's Khloé Kardashian's Relationship Status? Is She Giving Up on Dating?
- Rob Kardashian Jr. Net Worth — How Does He Collect His Fortune?
- Rob Kardashian's Relationship History — Does He Have Anyone Now?
- Rob Kardashian Weight Loss — Finally Deciding for a Permanent Solution?
Stay tuned to Idol Persona for more weight loss-content of your favorite celebrities.